Sunday, November 4, 2012

Arctic Wolves, And Maple Rugs!

Hello! sorry i haven't been updating, i won't update very much, but here you go!
This is the time of month you snuggle up warm in blankets and robes and warm clothing in jamaa! Here are some new items!
Of course, its for members but heres a maple leaf rug:
Cool Huh? And here's an arctic wolf, Yes, it's me! :)
Yep, Gift cards are in your Local walmart!
Well, thats all for now, i'll post some glitches too, and i also wanted to talk to you about a new thing thats coming to my blog.
Well, i'm thinking about adding a "Ask Peaceeee" Session to my blog, but it will only be open for a limited time. So, if you have a great question you want to ask me, i'll post it up and you can ask me that burning question. So, thanks,





No comments:

Post a Comment